Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whoopsies...

So I haven't posted in a very long time. I'm sorry. My computer's been shitty, and I've had so much homework it is coming out of my ass. But, I have straight A's so, that's a plus. Now...here's what happened this week...
*flashback*
Monday was generic, Tuesday I had a bassoon lesson, Wednesday I finished my homework before 9 pm, Thursday I did homelywork with Momiji-kun, and Friday I had a b-day party. ((I know, 2 weeks after my b-day...)) Oh, and I went to see Indy last night.
I shall tell you all about my wonderful b-day party. I got home from school, and I'm trying to come up with a movie to watch, and Alice turns up. We pretty much do absolutely nothing for 2 hours, and then we go pick up...Hana ((that's what she shall be called here...)) when we get back, Rose and Tibadee are both there. So, we sit around talking for a while, and then pretty soon, just about everyone's there, so, we put in Secondhand Lions, and then 2 more people show up. Well, after the movie we do some youtubing, and then I open gifts. Here's what my wonderful friends got me:
Hiro-chan got me a Toblerone and 10 bucks. If you're reading this Hiro-chan THANK YOU!
Tohru-kun ((who gave it to me on my b-day)) got me a necklace.
Alice got me make-up ((which I have used actually...))
Tibadee got me lipgloss and a CD.
Kyo-sama got me Loveless Vol. 3.
Bee gave me good smelly stuff. ((Body sprays, lotions))
My Monk buddy ((I don't have a nickname for her yet...)) got me more smelly stuff ((*sniffs armpit, looks up* Do I smell?))
Lovett got me slippers ((which I am wearing at this very moment.)) and a book.
Momiji-kun gave me 2 computer games.
Barty gave me a great card ('Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake') Lotion, and chocolate
And then there's my dear friend Rose, who's gift was just too good for me not to type out the whole thing:
First, I had to open the card, which read as follows:
(On cover:) 'Only the good die young'
(Inside [black=printed, green=what Rosie added]) We bitches live forever! Happy birthday!
DAMN STRAIGHT Have a R-PATZZ tasic B-day - <3 Rose
open the green box with the yellow smile first, then the matching smile boxes, then the unmarked on.
So, I open the green box with the yellow smile first, inside is an iTunes card. I do a mental happy dance, refer back to the card, and open the two matching smile boxes, inside are black and white striped socks that come to the middle of my thighs. Finally I open the last box, inside is something made from the same fabric as the socks, upon further inspection, my fear is confirmed, it is a pair of underwear to match my socks. Of course, I turn beet red, laugh, and hug Rose. My plans to get back at her have already been decided. *evil smile* and then her and Alice go through my room, find my bra and underwear and wear them around the house. Which, wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the fact that I'd invited Hiro-chan who happens to be male.
Then they all decide that I need my b-day spankings, so I have one person on each arm/leg, holding me up while I'm screaming for someone else to come help me, but they succeed, and I'm laughing so hard, I can no longer breath.
When I finally regain my breath I'm starting to decide on a lot of evil things I can do to my friends on their birthdays, and let me tell you, I will act on these decisions.
Then I look downstairs and see this insane mess, so we all start cleaning, well, unfortunately, something has spilled all over my mother's chest thing ((it's an antique, it is wood, and it was covered in soda.)) So, I'm panicking because I really don't want to die at 15, so I move to run up the stairs, and I hit my foot on the corner of a wall, go sliding down on my stomach, pull myself up, and continue running on my now throbbing foot.
We get it all cleaned up, and then we watch more youtube, and then everyone goes home. However, my foot still hurt, so I put some ice on it, and I don't think it's broken ((I mean, it didn't swell, nor does it hurt anymore...)) but I'll be damned if it didn't hurt like hell.

So, that was my amazing b-day party. Rose, if you're reading this right now, beware, i have plotted against you. Actually, all of my girlfriends should beware, I am plotting. Evil, terrible plots.

Anywhosies, so, last night I went with 2 of my friends to see Indiana Jones, and we come out, and I swear to Cher we were either drunk, or high. Or maybe both, I don't know, but we were on SOMETHING. So, we're laughing, and tripping around and being all hobo-ish waiting for Bee's mom to come pick us up. When I get home, I eat a cookie, and go to bed.

Today, I listened to Avenue Q ((courtesy of Rose, who gave me the iTunes card with which I purchased the CD)) and since my dad's not here, my mother is in a good mood, so there hasn't been any yelling or fighting today. YAY! And now, I'm going to go...I don't know what I'm going to do, but it certainly won't be homelywork, I really don't want to do that right now.
Vengefully yours,
Shigure's Carma

No comments: